Thursday, October 13, 2011

{Sweet} engagement photos featuring {NATALIE}--the purple dahlia :)

A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure to create 3 pieces for a lovely bride-to-be, Laura. {Blog post: here}
I was so excited to create these pieces for her and even more excited when I received a message from her this morning that included photos from her engagement shoot wearing {NATALIE}!!

{NATALIE is a purple dahlia with different hues of purple marabou feathers and an incredible sparkling brooch for the center}


Here are just some of the GORGEOUS photos from Laura's engagement shoot! So pretty and they look so incredibly happy together! Thank you again Laura and I wish you and your soon-to-be hubby the very best! :)

{Enjoy}





I love the vintage/apple orchard theme!! :) {In Love!}







Aren't they just adorable!? :D





Click here to see more of these precious photos!!

Photography by: VERDI

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)