Sunday, October 2, 2011

A new etsy order + a sneak peek!


It's a beautiful Sunday morning with a hot cup of camomile tea as I get ready for work. :)
Last night I finished an order that will be shipped out tomorrow morning to the lovely state of New York (I wanna visit NY so badly! One day...). These pieces are for an engagement shoot and I'm so excited to be apart of it in some way!
Here are the pieces.
{Enjoy}



The order was for:
{NATALIE} which is the purple dahlia
{TIFFANY} the lace and chiffon ivory magnolia
& {COUNTRY CHIC} which is the peach flower with bits of floral fabric

:)




Also, here is a sneak peek of a completely custom and unique hairpiece I am creating for a bride in San Jose, Ca. It definitely isn't done {still have lots of details to add including a full bird-cage veil that covers the eyes} but it's well on it's way!! It's official post will be within a week! :)




Have a beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)