Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Corinne & Violet! Two NEW Additions for Saturday!

This Saturday is the big craft show event that I will be a part of in Helendale! It crept up on me so fast and now I am scrambling to create new hair pieces while still finishing orders I received on etsy! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it...I just wish I wasn't such a procrastinator at times! :D

Well, I have managed to create about 15 new pieces for the craft show on top of my usual pieces and I wanted to share 2 new additions that will be available this Saturday! Here they are!

{Enjoy}

{Corinne}
This lovely piece was created using large burgundy purple peony petals, black marabou feathers, sparkley black leaves, and a large black sparkler brooch for the center.






{Violet}

I created this piece with deep violet chrysanthemum petals (hence the name), black and white spotted guinea feathers, black marabou feathers, black sparkley leaves, and a pearl brooch for the center.




I love these two deep purple hair pieces and I can't wait to add them to the collection on Saturday! Also, there are lots more new additions to be shared (including my new pieces-"the petites") so keep an eye out for new posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)