Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Recently (Thanksgiving, Christmas, a birthday party & everything in between)

It's the end of another year...ummm since when?? I feel like 2013 went by so quickly and when I wake up tomorrow, it will be January 1, 2014!!
These past couple months have been a bit hectic but have been the start of new beginnings. We moved into our new home together, hosted Thanksgiving, hosted Levi's 2nd bday party, hosted Christmas breakfast, I reopened my shop after a 2 1/2 week break and in 2 more days, I have a laproscopic surgery. Needless to say, the blog has been going untouched for days...even weeks at time.
I haven't blogged a "recently" post in a while to I figured the last day of 2013 would be a good time. Here's a little photo montage from the past couple months.

Moving into the new craft studio. I am in love with my gold polka dots from Polka Dot Wall Stickers!

Our first Thanksgiving in our new home.

Levi's 2nd birthday party (blog post here).

Friend time! My sisters since 1st grade! 

Back to work. The night I re-opened shop.

Got to be a part of this beautiful shoot by Cortnie Dee! This gold and ivory floral crown has made its debut. Get this piece in the shop!

Received some happy mail from a Christmas Swap. Thank you Colleen! By the way, I am LOVING the book, The Happiness Project! So inspiring!!

I also sent some happy mail...

I started my 'pieces of my heart' map where I began to pin the different countries that I've shipped hand made items to. I realized 2 things, I need a separate (and much larger) map of the U.S. and I need many more pins...I ran out. I may not be able to travel the world like I'd want to but I certainly have little pieces of my heart scattered throughout the world and that is enough to make me smile. :) Thank you to all who have helped turn my passion into so much more!

Some local packages were sent out of the craft room...

Our Christmas. Hosted breakfast at our house, had lunch at my MIL's then had dinner at my FIL's. It was SUCH a great family day!!

Christmas afternoon.

Levi got his first car!

Home. Our Christmas night.

Working on new designs for the new line of floral crowns debuting in January. See a sneak peek of these pretty pieces on Instagram.

Last but not least, a good reminder when you are jotting down you New Year resolutions...

Have a beautiful New Year my friends! I pray it brings many blessings and opportunities for you and your families. :) 
I am starting mine out with surgery, 3 photo shoots, a new line, Creative Tea Time and a trip to New York in April...sounds about right.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!! Hope you guys have a fun night and an awesome year! d^_______^b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Glad to see you back! Your pictures are so pretty! It looks like you had such a great holiday! And I'm a little jealous of Levi's first car! That thing's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family! I am so excited to get to know you and your family better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! Just found your blog. I love that book to, it inspired me to finally start my blog! :)

    www.findingjoyandbeauty.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)