Saturday, November 10, 2012

Secret Garden Inspiration

I know that it is about to be winter and most flowers aren't in bloom but I have been thinking about how gorgeous a secret garden themed party would be! Flowers make me so happy and to be surrounded by them with the sun kissing my face and delicious tea touching my lips, I could nearly melt! I found some inspiration photos to share so you can get a little glimps into what I am thinking (maybe for my birthday in August or even just an inspiration shoot?).

credit
 
 
credit
 
 
credit
 
credit
 
credit
 
credit
 
credit
 
This theme would certainly call for a trip to the LA Flower Market (love, love, LOVE that place!)
I adore the purple and pink hues mixed with the greens for the color palette.
Beautiful right?
Now, I just need to search for the perfect garden!
:)

1 comment:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)