Saturday, October 15, 2011

{Pretty Pretty Bebe} A new line to Love Sparkle Pretty

This past week I created a new line to Love Sparkle Pretty which will now include:
{Pretty Pretty Bebe}
Hair accessories for pretty little girls from infant + !!

My first hairpieces for little girls started with adorable baby Giuliana when I created a Shabby Chic inspired piece to clip onto her little headbands.
{Read complete blog post here}



Then, not too long ago, I created 2 coordinating daisy headbands for a set of twins {Madison & Macie} in mine & my husband's family.
{Read complete blog post here}



Now, I have added some new pieces to the line of {Pretty Pretty Bebe} which include fabric rosettes like this piece using different patterned fabrics rolled & twisted into little roses, pearl beads sewn between them, as well as cute little charms like this antique brass bow attached to this headband :)



I was also introduced to the fun creations you can make using felt fabric and after purchasing almost every single color I can find of felt, I started cutting and sewing away creating little rossetes and flower petals! I cut and sewed every little piece together and used pearl beads and cute buttons for the center of the flowers. I then sewed the flowers to different elastic headbands (which can also be attached to clips if desired). They came out so cute and I'm very happy with them! Not to mention, they are really fun to make :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)