Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2 more hairpieces...

Last night I made a flower pin that will clip onto a baby girls headband. It came out so cute and baby Giuliana is gonna look adorable wearing it :D
I also made this feather pin today as well just for fun and I love how it turned out! Nothin'
but fun feathers and a crystal broach! :)
On another note, I created a custom flower hairpiece for a friend and she was so kind to post about the arrival of her hairpiece in her blog! :D Here is her wonderful post : http://www.thestoryiseverlasting.blogspot.com/2011/06/flower-power.html
Thank you Anela! :D
Have a good night everyone and I will be finding out more for the photo shoot next month very soon! {I may have found the location already as well!}
Now off to work on a cute little pink skirt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)