Monday, October 17, 2011

Saturday's Craft Show

This past Saturday morning, I woke up at 3:00am to get ready to go to Helendale for mine & my grandmother's first craft show together! After leaving around 5:00am, we arrived at our booth around 6:15am to start setting up! With one large cup of hot chocolate down, my grandmother and I were prepared to start decorating our table! When we first saw where our booth was set up, we were a little taken back because we thought that our space would be a bit larger but we worked with what we were given and it eventually all worked out!
Overall, it was a pretty successful day and I received a lot of compliments on my displays and so many people took my business cards for future orders as well! :)
Not to mention, my grandmother and I got to spend a lot of quality time together and we had a lot of fun so it made the day well worth it on top of it all!


Here are some photos of the day!

{Enjoy}


When I first completed my table display :)



I used a window that I bought and repainted from the antique store as a part of my display. My husband attached the chicken wire to it so I can clip some of my pieces onto it!


{Pretty Pretty Bebe} Headbands I created for little girls :)


My last minute card holder! :) I had a teacup in my craft room & grabbed it a couple minutes before we left! lol It worked!


Our "model" that showcased an adorable scarf my grandma made and a flower piece I made. This shows that you can also wear my hairpieces attached to clothing items :)






My grandmother and I at our booth :)



Thank you to all who stopped by & thank you for all the support we received! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)