Monday, June 20, 2011

ONSIES!!

I have seen diy ideas to make a plain white onesies super adorable and I thought how cute would it be to sew little "ties" with different colored fabrics to white onesies for our little man? I looked it up and found several tie ideas as well as a whole slew of others such as suspenders or pencil pockets. Here's some I ran across:
{From Lu Bird Baby}
{From La-Di-Da}
{From Green Little Piggies}
{From Daffodil Design}
I decided I will pick a pack up at Michaels using a 50% off coupon (it will come to about $5.00 for 5 onsies then :)) & add another fun project to my list! lol
~~~~~& just for fun, I found these super adorable mustache booties!!! :D~~~~~
{From http://www.etsy.com/shop/pleasantlyplumpknits>Pleasantly Plump Knits

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)