Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh Baby!...nursery...

I have so many plans for our little man's room! Before my husband and I do anything though, we have to go out and buy paint...then it can all finally come together!
I am going to the LA fabric district tomorrow morning with my grandmother and while I am there, I will be buying lots of fabric for the nursery for all the little projects I have in mind :D I can't wait! ::sigh::

On the opposite wall where we are having the tree, fabric leaves, etc...The rocking chair will be in the corner and I need to find a decent size rectanguler frame to hang up on the wall above the rocking chair. Sort of like this frame...but without a picture inside! {Just the frame}
{Credit: from theffk Etsy Shop}
Inside of the frame, the background will be painted a different color than the rest of the wall and I'm going to grab some paint brushes and color and paint inside of it:
"You are my Sunshine
My only Sunshine
You make me Happy
When skies are Gray
You'll never know dear how much
I Love You
Please don't take my Sunshine Away"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, I went to Michaels and I bought this large white letter L {stands for his name :)} which will sit on the shelf by where the frame will be as well as a little teddy bear, picture frame, and any other cute little baby boy trinkets.
Ok, so enough about some more of my projects (lots more to come anyways)
I was browsing the internet this morning and found some other really cute ideas for baby nurseries :)
Here's a room for a baby girl that is sooooo cute and unique!
I love how different the color pallete is! Although pink is my favorite color, these colors together look adorable and feminine without going over the top girly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also found this super cute owl themed nursery for a baby boy :)


{Credit: http://www.gracelaced.com/2011/04/13/nursery-reveal-cincos-owl-room/}

Hope this gives you some inspiration for your own nursery room :)
Now it's time for me to go work on some hairpieces! Have a beautiful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)