Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby shower gift idea!

Tomorrow, I have a friends baby shower to attend to and instead of just buying a bag & throwing some tissue paper in it like most people do {convenience}, I decided I wanted to put the new mommy-to-be's baby gifts in something that she could reuse for baby toys, clothes, books or whatever else she could think of! So, I bought this cute basket at Michael's and started filling it up! She loves the color lime green so I bought ribbon to go around the basket as well as around other gifts inside to match.
Since her baby theme is jungle/monkeys, I bought little baby outfits with cute zoo animals and monkeys from Carters :D
I also made a little tag to hang in the basket {because I love tags}.
So, instead of the usual gift bag, or even wrapping presents, there are other alternatives to give gifts and this is just one other idea to keep in mind. It's also fun to put together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)