Saturday, March 7, 2015

& That's a Wrap!!

Hello Weekend!

I'm so excited to share that I've officially completed all of the last of my orders before reopening shop in late May/early June! A couple weeks ago, I put the shop on vacay since we will be expecting our second little love very soon and with a list of pieces that needed to be created and shipped, I can now say that they are all on their way to their new homes.

Here are just a few of the recent orders I've shipped out-many of them custom.

This is a custom garter set for a sweet May bride created with blush pink and ivory details. Added some rhinestones and feathers to complete the look.

These custom bracelet sets are for much loved bridesmaids who will be standing next to their dear friend as she marries the man of her dreams in May!

This is a custom Every Floral Crown with smaller peach flowers in the back and added babys breath throughout. I took photos before I added the soft inner lining of the crown.

These corsage pins were requested by a bride recently. She found an older design that I had created a while back that was originally a flower clip attached to a small veil for the hair. She reached out to me to create a very similar design as a corsage pin for the mothers and grandmothers to wear on her big day. These were created specially for her and I loved the way they turned out. It was fun to recreate an old design and make it new again!

I created a package for a bride and her bridesmaids for 6 crowns and adornments-4 of them being custom (the other two were the Juliet Crown and Claire Adornment-not pictured).

& that's a wrap for now! I will share more in a later post but until then, have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)