Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lists and Prepping for Baby Number Two...help

It is now officially March-the month of my due date! The shop has been on vacation for almost 2 weeks now and this list is actually getting smaller and smaller! I just have a few things left to finish as far as the shop goes but soon, I will be tackling another list...the list of things to do to get ready for baby #2! 

So far, the laundry is done and hung up for Lyla Rose but I still have to find a dresser that will accommodate both hers and her brother's clothes, re-do the nursery wall (remember this? Well, all of the decor was knocked off the wall  by big brother and broken...so, I have to rethink things here). We also have a few things left to find which has been stored in the garage such as the bobby pillow, breast pump, etc and pack for the hospital trip! I just ordered a diaper bad from Seaport Stitches that I LOVE and can't wait to pack full of necessities because seriously, it's the cutest diaper bag (that totally doesn't look like a diaper bag)! I will be sharing more about it when it arrives in the mail soon. I also have to sanitize and clean, clean, clean! I've been so disorganized lately trying to race against time to get everything done so I have quite a bit of catching up to do.

Any pointers, tips, advice on prepping for baby #2?? Please, please, please!

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I'm having some small security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions? Palm Springs wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)