Saturday, February 28, 2015

{Styled Shoot} Vintage Valentine featured on Style Me Pretty

Today is the last day of February and my goodness, it has gone by all too quickly! It may be the last day of the month and Valentine's Day may well be over but this month is still filled with love, romance and friendship.

This bride & bridesmaids inspired photo shoot was recently shot by Grace Hurtienne of Hurtienne Photography and featured on Style Me Pretty. It is overflowing with femininity with pretty vintage dresses by Adored Vintage, luscious florals and styling by Ponderosa & Thyme and featuring the juliet cap style veil from the shop! The shop may be on vacation right now but as soon as early June rolls around, this veil will be available once again!

I am so thankful to have been a part of this styled shoot among so many talented women. See the end of the post for all of the credits and enjoy a little peek of the shoot.

See more of this styled shoot here on Style Me Pretty.


 Photography: Hurtienne Photography
Dresses: Adored Vintage
Florals and Styling: Ponderosa & Thyme
Calligraphy and Styling: Peregrine Press
Veil: Love Sparkle Pretty
Model: Sam Rosen

4 comments:

  1. At this time it sounds like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?
    San Diego videography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!
    Professional Business Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you
    San Diego videography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently it looks like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
    Orange County wedding videography

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)