Wednesday, September 3, 2014

{Photo Shoot} Whimsical Garden Wedding

Collaborating with different photographers around the world is one of my favorite things about what I do. Emily Chappell, a photographer from SC, contacted me via email a while back about a styled shoot she had in mind. I don't always get to say yes to collabs but I knew from her work and her ideas, this shoot would be beautiful! With a whimsical and romantic aesthetic in a garden setting, these photos had me "ooo-ing" and "aww-ing" over them!

Not only was Emily so amazing to work with when it came to donating a few of my floral crowns but the other vendors were quite wonderful as well! It took a little team to bring this shoot together and they did such a great job with the details! See the end of the post for all of the credits.

Enjoy this little sneak peek of this Whimsical Garden Wedding.


Models: Delane Toole, Erica Chapman, Emily Hammond, Josh Royston
Floral Crowns: Love Sparkle Pretty
Invites: Alisa Bobzien
Cake: Nicole Storey
Styling: Emily Chappell/Nicole Storey
Hair/Makeup: Amy Schaming
Wardrobe: Oasap.com

1 comment:

  1. Garden vow renewal location! That’s really good! You know garden venues have always been my favorite for celebrating any kind of occasions. These venues are quite spacious and gives you a fresh feel.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)