Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Extended Shop Vacay


I've had quite a few emails regarding my shop vacation that I started last month. The shop was supposed to reopen yesterday morning but I sincerely apologize for those of you who've tried to place orders.

I have decided to extend my vacation until the morning of September 15th because last month had so much going on and as you can see in a blog post here, I was still working 3 weeks into my original 4 week vacation.


Upon reopening, I will have new bridal pieces available (including this Gypsy Veil) along with a few changes that have been much needed.


Thank you so much for understanding! If you have any questions, please contact me at lovesparklepretty@aol.com.

Photo Credit: Kayla V Photography
Model: Megan Fay

Gypsy Veil: Love Sparkle Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)