Thursday, August 21, 2014

Celebrating Today with a Chocolate Chip Muffin!

Today is cause for celebration! After 21 days of putting my shop on "vacation," I am finally sending out my LAST order that was scheduled to go out this month!! 
July kept me really busy with orders to catch up on but I can now really say that I'm on vacation...at least for another 10 days-if I don't extend it another week. This month has been pretty hectic and has brought some exhaustion and ups and downs (for example, read a bit more in this post). If I extend the vacay, it would be until early/mid September but I haven't made up my mind just yet. I will keep you posted!

Until then, I am celebrating with a chocolate chip muffin!

Have a beautiful day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)