Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day! Bringing the outdoors inside today...

Happy Earth Day!

I went outside this morning with my son and picked some pretty garden roses that just bloomed right by our front door. He helped me put this little arrangement together so we could bring a bit of outdoors inside today.

I think we will do some relaxing on this windy and chilly day. Hot tea, vanilla candles, fun songs and yummy Annie's Mac n' Cheese...

Have a beautiful Tuesday my friends! 

How will you spend today?

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so beautiful - and I love how you got your little one in on the action. Adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww looks like too much fun. He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)