Thursday, May 1, 2014

Love Sparkle Pretty is baaaack from NY and the shop has re-opened!


I am back from New York and the shop has re-opened! 

I had such a wonderful time with my mother in the big city and I'm excited to share our adventures very soon! If you follow on Instagram, you were able to see a little glimpse of our vacay...

We were there for just 5 days but we were able to do just about everything on our list. I still can't believe that I was blessed with this experience because I have wanted to go for so long. It was a trip I will certainly not forget and I am thankful that I was able to share it with my momma.

I will break down the days in NY in posts to come. Until then, it's time to get back to work on several large orders, pre-orders and my first wholesale order! By the way, Love Sparkle Pretty will be hiring soon!! Look for an announcement in the next few days...


Happy first day of May!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you are back. I am now following you on Instagram so I can catch up. Can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)