Sunday, December 9, 2012

New Vintage Inspired Bridal Pieces from Love Sparkle Pretty

I have a few new bridal pieces coming to the shop! One just posted this morning! I have created these new little treasures a few weeks back and have just got around to getting them ready for a bride's special day. The beautiful one of a kind hair piece that arrived to the shop this morning was created with vintage buttons, ivory chiffon, ivory satin, and antique-inspired lace.

I absolutely love this one!
For more of the details and to purchase it from my shop, go here

Others that will be added very soon (one more will be added by the end of the day) include this pretty flower piece that is created with ivory chiffon, ivory rose petals, skeleton leaves, pieces of antique lace doilies that were handcut and shaped into petals, and a crystal button for the center. 

This veil is a GORGEOUS double layered birdcage veil made with french veiling, tulle, and stunning lace and pearl beaded detail! 

The last is a very versatile piece that can be worn a few different ways in the hair. It is made with tulle and beautiful silver and ivory beaded detail. 
 
 
For more bridal pieces that are already available please go to my
All Things BRIDAL section in my shop


Want a unique piece for your wedding day?
Contact me at kaylanicole0317[at]gmail.com and we can work together to create a custom treasure for your special day!

2 comments:

  1. this flower is gorgeous!!!!! you are a very talented girl!! ;)

    P.S.
    I would love to have you on my sponsors' bar.. use the code SWAP and it's free (also the big size)!!! if you are interested click here: http://labellemadeleine.blogspot.com/p/be-my-sponsor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pieces are so pretty! Wish I had known about this when I got married last summer ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)