Friday, December 7, 2012

An Ornament Swap {My gift} + A Cake Topper

A few weeks back, I joined an ornament swap over at Candidly Clyde. I love swaps because you get to meet new people and it's so fun to receive pretty packages in the mail especially when there is so much thought and love into your gift. 

{Last year, I joined the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts swap. You can see my post about that one here.} 

For this ornament swap, I was paired with Tiffany from California Grown. It was so nice to meet her and get to talking with her. She is getting married too! So exciting! :) She sent me this super adorable gold Christmas tree with silver detail that I absolutely love and I can't wait to add it to our tree! 

I even used it as decor on our women's bible study table yesterday! 
Can you see it on top of the cake? :) 

The table was decorated by Aurora from Vilchis Squared and I. 
The little tree fit perfectly within the decor with it's gold and silver detail. :) 
Thank you so much Tiffany! I'm happy we have met and I wish you all the best and a very Merry Christmas! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing how perfectly it went with the decor for the Bible study!!!! So glad you like it! I will get my tree this week and I will post pictures then!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)