Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ashley + Mark's Rustic Chic Wedding--Featuring A Love Sparkle Pretty Bridal Hairpiece!!

I just received these photos from Ashley in VA who is now a newlywed! :) A few months ago, I had the pleasure to create a bridal hairpiece for her big day. {It was an ivory flower with mustard yellow details and touches of lace as well as a detachable birdcage veil} I was so excited to see the photos from her wedding day! She looked absolutely stunning and her and her husband Mark are such a cute couple! Congrats to the both of you! Thank you so much for sharing your photos Ashley. Made my day. :)
{Enjoy.}
















Aren't all of the details gorgeous? I love the fabric bouquet and doorknob centerpieces!
:::happy sigh:::
Want to more of this beautiful wedding?
Click Here Photography Credit: Ali Caudill

2 comments:

  1. The hairpiece is stunning!! Seriously, great job!! Such cute photos, congrats to the newlyweds!! :]

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)