Friday, August 24, 2012

Light vs Dark styled photoshoot featuring accessories from Love Sparkle Pretty.

I was recently asked to create some accessories for a photoshoot with the theme of feathers and "Light vs Dark." My friend Kayla of Kayla V Photography is the mastermind behind these beautiful photos! I love how this concept turned out and Amanda Child was the perfect model for this look and Melanie Honeyblossom did an amazing job with the makeup!
I had so much fun creating pieces with feathers and using other items such as vintage buttons for the rings. :) All accessories but the white headband were handmade in my craft room and I'm so happy to see them in these awesome photos!
Take a look & ENJOY!
{Leave some love if you will}

Photography Credit: Kayla V Photography <--Click to see more from this shoot!
Headpieces, Earrings & Rings: Love Sparkle Pretty
Makeup Credit: Melanie Honeyblossom
Model: Amanda Child

{Have a beautiful day!}

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I like the ones of her in the black dress!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)