Monday, October 8, 2012

A tid bit into the life of a nursing student...& what I {miss}

This is the first time in a long time that I have logged into my blog.
So sad! I really miss it!
I miss posting.
I miss browsing my favorite blogs.
I miss meeting and talking with fellow bloggers/crafters.
I miss crafting.
I miss my shop.

If you don't know, I am a nursing student now with a full schedule and no time to do all of these things that I miss so dearly. I had to get on here though and vent to let some thoughts out.
As I browsed through my favorite blogs, I feel like I have missed so much going on!
(Whether that's true or not-that's how I feel)
Don't get me wrong, I have had some really awesome experiences since starting nursing school
{seriously}
 but most of my time is spent in the books.
Here are some photos of my life as a nursing student lately...
{Injection day!}


{first day of clinicals}


{getting those community service hours done}


{Oh those care plans!}


{Watching some Project Runway-my "me time" after clinicals}



{Downing that coffee}

 
{clinicals}



{This is why nursing students gain so much weight!}


{my home on fridays}


{If I could, I would stick an IV of caffiene in myself!}

Just a tid bit into my current life.
I withheld the photos of the study material because that can give anyone a headache!
Don't forget I'm a wife and a mommy as well. Whew! It can be done though.

Hopefully I can get back to my shop, my blog, and the crafting soon.

Are any of you in a similar boat as me or miss something that you have had to put off for something else?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You have been a busy bee! Keep up the great work at school~ d^___^b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh....Im not a full time student....but I have an 18 month old....currently 25 weeks pregnant with our second little man,working part time and helping my sister prepare for her wedding in December......I haven't been able to blog much either.....:( Being a wife and mother means putting our wants below the needs of our loved ones :) Even if we would just LOVE to spend a day doing what WE want haha. Keep up the great work....im sure school will pay off soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)