Monday, July 16, 2012

Real Wedding: Daisy and Peter {featuring a Love Sparkle Pretty bridal hairpiece}

About 2 months back, a bride contacted me to create her a custom hairpiece for her wedding day. I was so excited because this bride was a familiar face. :) I met Daisy (the bride) through my best friend Crystal. Crystal recommended Daisy to me to do my hair for my wedding day (which was almost 2 years ago) and she did such an amazing job!
So, I was really excited to get back in touch with her and return the favor of creating something beautiful for her wedding day.
 
...I love how happy they both look!! :D

I created her piece with ivory magnolia petals, ivory and white marabou feathers, bits of birdcage veiling, ivory chiffon, and a pretty crystal brooch for the center.





{Photography credit: Jessipena}
 
Thank you so much again Daisy!
You and your husband make such a beautiful couple and I wish you both a very blessed and very happy marriage. :)

3 comments:

  1. You do such a great job!!! I REALLY liked it! <333
    Congrats to the newly wed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos ... such an adorable wedding dress. love it.Thanks for sharing all these blogs and phots are very useful to every one

    wedding planning education

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Everything you make is simply beautiful! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award come on over & see what it's about! http://www.kaylascreationsblog.com/2012/07/the-versatile-blogger-award.html Have a great week! :)

    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)