Friday, October 7, 2011

Why I love what I do even more :)

Of course I love creating new pieces but I especially love when they mean so much to someone else :) I feel so incredibly blessed when I get so much positive feedback and such kind words from people I created pieces for. Here are just a few responses I have received and these are what keep me extra happy and inspired! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your life in some way whether it's within a small flower hairpiece that makes you feel extra pretty for the day or letting me be a part of one of the most special days of your life within a creation made with love! :)




"Wow I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful piece to wear in my hair!! It's everything I hoped for and more. Thank you sooooo much I will make sure and tell everyone about your talent =)" -Chiara from CA {Wedding}

"It is exactly what I wanted, it's beautiful!! Thank you so much!" -Krista from Canada

"Beautiful flower....thanks so much! Can't wait to wear on my wedding day." -Jennie from Australia

"My hair piece is exactly what I wanted. It turned out so beautiful.. thank you! I will make sure to recommend to all of my friends." -Tiffany from WA {Wedding}

"I just received the flowers yesterday and they are fantastic! Thank you so much..." -Laura from NY {Engagement Shoot}

"Cant wait to walk down the aisle holding the prettiest bouquet ive ever seen made by Kayla L ♥ thank you soo much!" -Samantha from CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)