Monday, June 13, 2011

An ivory bridal hairpiece

I have just about finished a bridal hairpiece that was custom ordered through my {Love Sparkle Pretty} account on etsy. The bride is from Washington state and will be getting married July 9th but has her hair trial for her wedding on June 21st so it is imperative that I get it to her by then :) She has opted out of wearing a veil so she just wanted a little bit of birdcage veil attached to an ivory flower no more than 3.5" in length. Last night, I stayed up until about 1am working on her hairpiece and I think it came out beautifully!! Here is the progress so far:
My next creation is an ivory flower that will actually be attached to a bride's wedding dress on July 9th in New York! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)