Friday, April 3, 2015

{Personal} We are now a Family of FOUR!


Hello World!
I've been pretty absent with the blog and social media since having our little love at home with us! Lyla Rose was born March 25 at 7:57pm and weighed in at 7 lb 6 oz and 18 inches long. We've been enjoying our family time together so I will get to updates and emails soon but in the mean time, thank you so much for your patience as we have now become a family of 4!

We are so incredibly blessed and thankful that our little girl is finally here! Her big brother is so in love with her too! It's amazing to see him with her.


I will also be sharing her birth story soon when I can squeeze in some writing time and reminiscing.

Until then, you can see updates on my personal Instagram profile over at @kayla.lsp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)