Tuesday, September 23, 2014

|Happy Fall| Photo Shoot Featuring a New Headband and Cozy Fall Essentials by Laila's Charming Pieces


Happy Fall
(finally)

Yesterday, I spent the evening playing "photographer" behind the camera. It's something that I don't often do but it's another love of mine. My truly amazing friend's Crystal and Tara joined me on a little adventure in the dessert as we scouted for some glorious lighting to showcase a new headband I just created for LSP. I also photographed some cozy fall pieces created by Tara of Laila's Charming Pieces.

Inspired by the Art Deco and 1920's era, this classic tie-back headband has just been added to the shop. I'm in love with the beaded details in this piece! Wear it with your favorite fall wardrobe choices or elegant nights out. Get it in the shop here.

____________________________________________________________________

This season has brought much more productivity not only for me but for my talented friend Tara of Laila's Charming Pieces as well. She has been working so hard lately getting new fall essentials made for her shop and the upcoming Penelope Lane Boutique which is on September 27!! She seriously makes me even more excited for the cooler season ahead with her warm and comforting adornments.

Here is a teeny tiny sneak peek of some of her new crochet pieces which will be available soon and THANK YOU to my gorgeous friend, Crystal for modeling!!

What are some of your favorite fall essentials??
Mine are definitely boots, scarves and statement rings. Bring on the cooler weather!

Photography Credit: Love Sparkle Pretty
Crochet Scarves and Ear Warmer: Laila's Charming Pieces
Model: Crystal of She Does

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)