Sunday, June 1, 2014

{For the BRIDES} NEW Indie Wedding Collection

Most of you may know, I am a wedding LOVER. I mean, I am a part-time wedding coordinator, creator of bridal adornments and I adore pretty details and romantic love stories. That said, I wanted to share a little treasure that I have found just for my brides and brides-to-be.

I know it can be a bit hectic running around and browsing so many different details for the big day-especially when it comes to your attire and the look of your bridal party. Graffiti Beach, a local So Cal boutique has just launched a new collection, "Indie Wedding" which is filled with gorgeous styles, textures, shapes and color palettes. Each dress is "vintage inspired for the modern woman" and "emphasizes classic, timeless charm with notes of feminine sophistication." Not only are these pieces perfect for a beautiful bridal party but they are all very affordable with prices ranging from $48-$84 each! You can shop in store or online for these looks as well.

I seriously wish this collection was available when I got married almost 4 years ago!

Here is just a little preview from the new collection now available at Graffiti Beach. See the full look book here.

Complete your look with a floral crown or headpiece from my new Victorian-inspired collection now available in the shop!



SHOP FROM GRAFFITI BEACH'S FULL CATALOG...book an appointment or call the store to place a special order 858-433-0950.

Photography: Krisnoff Padua / Model: Mia Maguire / Styling: Colleen Ordonio / Hair: Robyn Oakes / Makeup: Chelsea Conlkin / Florist: Hey Bud by Julia Long

What is your favorite dress in this collection? This would probably be mine.

1 comment:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)