Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patty's-An ordinary day + some green



Happy St. Patrick's Day my friends!

I don't really celebrate this holiday too much other than remembering to wear green so I don't get pinched out in public-would people really do that to a stranger though? Just in case, I'm covered.

This morning, I went and visited my dear friend Tara of Laila's Charming Pieces to talk shop and the latest mommy ventures while our toddlers teased and instigated one another around the house. I cherish our friendship.

While chatting, we shared our experiences with trying to grow and cultivate a business which is something I fell in love with and enjoy learning from each day. Once you find your passion, possibilities are seemingly endless if your heart is in the right place. It's nice to share a similar excitement and experiences with someone else.

Afterwards, I stopped by a couple supply stores and came home to carry a sleeping baby love to his bed for a nap. Meanwhile, I started on my custom floral crown orders-of which, I have several. Hello wedding season!

Chores will be started soon and I'm thinking chicken fajitas for dinner once the husband comes home from work.

It's just another ordinary sunny day (with some added wind advisories)...
Nothin' fancy.



What are you up to on this fine "green" day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)