Saturday, March 15, 2014

Recently {Sunshine, Sunsets and Fresh Air}

It's been a warm winter here in So Cal which means lots of sunshine, new blossoms, ice-cream eating, beach going and duck feeding. Spoiled much?
Picking weeds flowers.

Outside has been my favorite place to be. 
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt. Handmade Bracelets by Unbound Jewelry.

We spontaniously decided to bring Small Group to the beach after church. 
Sand between my toes? Yes, please!

The most beautiful beach sunset. He's my best friend, the most amazing husband and wonderful father.<3

Little Bug. I love you baby, to the moon and back. <3

We took a trip to Arrowhead for some breakfast, fresh air and to feed the little quackers.

Peaceful mornings with homemade fruit parfaits.

We took a trip to IKEA and this little man fell in love with the circus tent there sooo it came home with us. Needless to say, he's a happy "camper".

Side story from IKEA- When I got up to the checkout to pay, my purse was missing from the bottom of the stroller. I freaked! After talking to employees, one of them had found it in the store somewhere. I was SO thankful! I really don't know how it left the spot I put it but nothing was missing! Reminder, there really are decent people out there but next time, I will keep my purse on my shoulder.

Celebrating my momma's birthday. This is what happens when you take a 2 year old out to a nice dinner...at least he doesn't waste his food right?

A peaceful trip with 4 generations to one of my favorite places, The Mission Inn in downtown Riverside. I could stay here forever.

What have you been up to recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)