7 things you don't know about me...until now
1) A couple times a week I take my mind to a small cafe in France, sipping coffee, reading a good book and listening to some french tunes. I may be in my living room with a crazy child running around beating on metal pans but I can certainly day dream. Ha!
2) I basically live in skinny jeans and dresses (not at the same time). When I received these skinnies from kensie, I was a bit intimidated at first because they were high-waisted but let me tell you, they are definitely my new favs in my closet! I love the way they fit snugly without making me feel uncomfortably stiff and the dark wash makes them go with just about every color!
3) My thumbs are double jointed. When I give a "thumbs up," they look like table tops.
4) I can stick my tongue behind my tonsils. Most people don't believe me until I show them but yes, I can stick my tongue up behind my little "punching bag" in my mouth. I used to call it the "make my tongue disappear" trick.
5) When I talk to my son, my voice gets really weird like a cartoon character and I call him names like boog, bugger, buggy, booooger baby, love head, lover buggy, woog and woogy. It just happens...
6) I probably listen to "What Does the Fox Say" more than anyone in their life ever needs too because my son is OBSESSED. When will this fox phase be over?
7) I LOVE CHEESE. I may have already blogged about this before but this is a pretty important fact not to forget. Cheddar, White American, Pepper Jack, Ricotta, Parmesan, whatever the Babybel cheese is....etc. I don't discriminate. I always joke that my heart is made out of cheese which may become true as I get older and have high cholesterol...until then, throw some cheese on it and I will be happy. Thank you!
What are some things about you that most don't know?
**A portion of this post his been sponsored with product for compensation but all of the opinions and statements are my own.**