Friday, December 13, 2013

Dream catchers INSTASALE today at 2pm! Lace, Beading and Feathers-OH MY!

I'm hosting a little Instasale today at 2pm PST on my handmade dream catchers! After creating a few for others, I have been asked several times about making more. As of right now, these pretty pieces aren't available in the shop so get yours today through my Instagram sale. There will only be a VERY limited amount of dream catchers that will be posted so please don't hesitate.
I may be taking a few custom orders as well if you have them. Please send me an email: lovesparklepretty@aol.com if you wish to place a custom order. Thank you so much!

Here are the dream catchers that will be available on the Instasale and ready to ship.









 You can purchase these on my Instagram at 2pm PST by leaving your Paypal email address in the comments below each photo. Once invoices are sent, they must be paid within 24 hours or the next person in line will be able to purchase.

Thank you so much! :)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! I hope you make more of them~ d^___^b

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)