Wednesday, January 9, 2013

{Sneak Peek} A SWEET Valentine Inspired Photoshoot

Two nights ago, I came up with a little idea for a mini inspiration photoshoot and stayed up until about 1 in the morning to complete some details for it. If you don't know already, I will be launching a new website with wedding/event planning services as well as event decor so I needed some new photos for the shop and website. Yesterday, I called up my grandma who lives down the street and asked her if I could borrow her garden (she has a beautiful garden throughout her whole yard that she completely transformed herself) and of course she said yes under the condition that I bring her favorite great grandson. :) So, I loaded up my jeep with a bunch of fun props and my son in tow.

Once everything was set up and I found a location, I pulled out my camera phone...yes, my camera phone (I have been wanting to get an actual camera but still haven't)! My trust-y little camera named "Droid" snapped away and here's a sneak peek of what's to come to the blog soon!

{enjoy}

Here was the sneak peek I gave on Instagram. :)

I should have the post ready by tomorrow so check back soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job, it looks so lovely! Great inspiration for Valentins, so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)