Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Starbucks, Pharmacology, & Creativity...with a Manicure to top it off! :)

Here is a little random update on life through some
simply words & photos.
 
Creative Studying.

Family Love.

Fabric Banner.

Starbucks and Pharmacology.

Polka-dot Headband.

Full Moon.

Feathers.

Pharmacology taking it back to Microbiology.

Manicure. "Tropicalia."
Mani Monday over at Just Love.ly Things

...Just a hint of what has been going on :)

Sorry my blog has been suffering throughout but I am going to try and post a bit more often! I have lots of new items coming to the shop too and some fun new custom items that I am in the middle of creating!

{Have a Beautiful day}

2 comments:

  1. Pharmacology almost requires Starbucks, right? ;) I took that class last semester! It was a lot of fun, but a LOT of work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Manicure and Headband! I liked this post! Simple yet interesting and fun :D

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)