Tuesday, July 10, 2012

For all of my fellow {CRAFTERS} & lovers of all things {Pretty}!!!!!


I know I have been so behind on my posts lately but I have been so busy!
BUT I wanted to share some new necklaces that are finally available in the
Love Sparkle Pretty shop!
These are unique necklaces for the crafters at heart. :)
If you love {Pretty} things, these necklaces were handmade with you in mind!
Here are two designs available:
The first design is created with
a large "I like to make {Pretty} things" charm in an antique bronze colored filigree setting--the print is on a light aqua and ivory chevron pattern,
an aqua colored bow for added femininity,
a long antique bronze colored chain (~27"),
a lobster clasp for easy fastening,
& LOTS of love!
This design is available here!
The second design is created with a
"I like to make {Pretty} things" charm in an antique bronze colored filigree setting--again, the print is on a light aqua and ivory chevron pattern,
2 pearl beads,
a "made with love" charm--because everything we make is made with lots of love right? :),
vintage sewing machine charm,
an antique bronze colored chain (~16"),
& a lobster clasp for easy fastening!
This design is available here!

2 comments:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)