Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{Vintage Treasures} Necklace! So PRETTY!

There's a new necklace joining the shop & it's VERY limited!
{Vintage Treasures}
This is a vintage inspired piece with lots of different buttons including pearls and sparkle with bits of lace.

Want one?
Head on over here to the Love Sparkle Pretty Shop
& pick one up! :)
I can also make similar necklaces with different charms which would be great for bridesmaids!
email me here: kaylanicole0317@aol.com
& we can create some great custom necklaces just for you!
***************
P.S. I will be having a GIVEAWAY once I hit 150 "likes" on my facebook page HERE
--so be sure to "like & "share" :)
My Facebook followers get the first shop updates, giveaways, & coupons! :)

1 comment:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)