Monday, April 9, 2012

Desperately NEED Inspiration! {HeLp}


{credit}

Have you ever been in a creative rut? Where you just don't feel inspired to create ANYTHING?!
I have been feeling like this the past couple weeks and no matter how hard I try to find inspiration, it's not whacking me in the face or tripping me up like I want it to!
I thought it was because my craft room was such a darn mess so I cleaned it thinking that would do the trick...& no! If anything, I just like sitting in here now looking at the transformation but not knowing what else to do.
I desperately NEED inspiration!
What do you do to find that creative pull?
Have any pointers for me?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla! Maybe try hitting your local Michael's or other craft store and just roam the aisles without having anything set in mind...that way you are more open to anything and will hopefully get some ideas. Also, Pinterest is a great way to get inspiration....I literally could spend hours on there oogling all of the "pretties." Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kimmie! You are WONDERFUL! I could spend HOURS at Micheal's & JoAnn's :) Great idea! Pinterest as well! I don't know what had gotten into me but last night I was FINALLY able to create some new projects that I'm excited about! :D

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)