Sunday, February 5, 2012

7 {Pretty} Things on Sunday--{Pink Pretties}

For today's 7 {Pretty} Things on Sunday, I went with the theme
{Pink Pretties}
I love the pastel pinks and how feminine the color looks on just about everything! I'm very happy with these finds & I'm sure you will be too!
{Enjoy}

I would love to walk to this mailbox everyday!
{credit}

The heart above the bed is darling & I LOVE LOVE LOVE those books!!!
{credit for both}

Super cute ruffled drapes! They look perfect in this little girl's nursery.
{credit}

Pretty in pink & pearls. Cute little gift box to a fellow crafter don't you think?
{credit}

I'm in LOVE with these earrings!! I added these to my favorites on Etsy.
{credit}

These would make cute cupcake toppers (with shorter picks) for a valentine's party! & I love the sparkles on the dress!
{credit}



~~~~~
{Have a Beautiful Day!}
I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts.
-Isaiah 57:15 NLT

3 comments:

  1. wow...i want those pink books. too darling!
    happy sunday,

    sarah
    www.profilesofapapergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Everything is so soft and beautiful! I would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party going on right now :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2012/02/bedazzle-me-monday-19.html

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)