Monday, January 2, 2012

NEW boutonnieres added to LOVE SPARKLE PRETTY!

I have weddings on my mind! :) I love looking through wedding inspiration (even though my husband & I got almost a year & a half ago). There's just something about all of the romantic details that inspire me and make me giddy with happiness! I'm such a girl! :D
With that said, I added two more boutonnieres to the "grooms" section in the Love Sparkle Pretty Etsy Shop!
Here they are!!
{enjoy}

This lovely champagne & ivory-vintage-inspired boutonniere was created with:
*A dyed purple feather
*White saddle feathers
*A white goose biot feather
*A black and white spotted guinea feather
*White lace
*A vintage purple button with white thread
*Brown twine
*& a whole LOT of love!!


View the listing here for all the details!



This lovely purple-vintage-inspired boutonniere was created with:
*A dyed purple feather
*White saddle feathers
*A white goose biot feather
*A black and white spotted guinea feather
*White lace
*A vintage purple button with white thread
*Brown twine
*& a whole LOT of love!!


View the listing here for all the details!!

Are you getting married or know someone getting married? If so, you can contact me about your ideas and we can create something that's one of a kind and wonderful for the big day!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)