Friday, September 9, 2011

Buttons & Bow Ties!! {Sneak Peek}

My baby shower for little Levi is just around the corner! (Where the heck did the time go?!) With the help of my mom and mother-in-love :), the invites were finally all put together and sent out, the cake has already been ordered, & the decor is well on it's way to being completed (although there is still lots to do!)
This morning at 4am, little man kept kicking me non-stop after I rolled over and apparently woke him up...so...he made a point to wake me up & he sure succeeded! Since then, I have been working on projects for the baby shower this morning and I wanted to share a sneak peek at some of the details!!

{Buttons & Bow Ties}

{Enjoy}

:)












Some of my favorite quotes from baby books, songs, and nursery rhymes when I was a little girl.
There will be one in each of the centerpieces at each table :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)