Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Those 2 Lines=Life Changing News

Well, we all know it's been a while since I have posted & although I gave fair warning a couple months back, I can't help but feel like this break has been too long! I once said that I will be preoccupied and too busy to post these past couple of months due to schooling, work, & volunteering & even though that still holds true, it wasn't just my crazy schedule that held me back--On the morning of March 30th at around 8:15 am, I found out some news that would change mine & my husband's life forever...I saw a positive & then another positive on the two white sticks I peed on that morning...We are having a baby :D
So, needless to say, I have had a lot on my mind these past couple months on top of my already over worked mind. At first it was a lot of questioning about finishing nursing school, how we are going to afford taking care of a baby, and whether or not we are ready to become parents. Then, after realizing that going to nursing school actually worked itself out for the best, finding out that our finances are pretty well taken care of, and becoming parents is the most exciting thing that has ever happend to us--other than getting married--excitement and anxiousness has overwhelmed us and the questioning has turned into baby names, how we are going to decorate the nursery, the different memories we are eager to encounter with our new loved one, and what he/she will look like.
It's funny how the Lord's plans overshadow our own even though we may try really hard to make things go our way. In the end, it doesn't matter how many times we see ourselves in the future living according to what we have in mind for our life, chances are, we will be on a different path and not exactly living how we pictured ourselves at one point. For me, I know it's even better than what I imagined it ever could be :)
Today, I am 12 weeks and 1 day
Our baby is about the size of a roma tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)