Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Frames!!

I have been looking for vintage/shabby chic type photo frames for a long long time and when I would find them (online would be the only place) they would be like $10+ just for one (not incl. shipping)!!!


So, I am excited to say that after going into Ross just to look around...I found several frames like these for $6.00 and I didn't have to pay shipping! I figured I wouldn't find frames like these anywhere else and stocked up (I walked out with 8)!

My plan is to repaint them and use them at my baby shower, the baby's room, my friend's wedding, & where ever else they could be useful :) I feel accomplished! lol

My next find is for a large frame similar to these for the baby's room to put on the wall and I will paint the "You are my Sunshine" lyrics inside of the frame :)

1 comment:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)