Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day Party

February 14th is one of my favorite days! All the hearts, the pink, the red, doilies, love notes, candy, ribbon, flowers, and my favorite...CHOCOLATE! Every year around this time, I can sit in the hallmark store for hours reading all the cards about love and finding the perfect person that you will spend the rest of your life with--your soulmate!!
With that being said, last night after reading about 2 dozen valentine's day cards with a friend, we had an idea! A valentine's day party--{Next year of course, since we definitely need more than a week and a half to plan any event}!! I immediately went online and searched valentine's day event ideas and found some really good ideas that I wanted to share and for those of you who are talented enough to put together a lovely event in less than 2 weeks, these might be helpful for your valentine's day soiree. :)


{From Kara's Party Ideas}


{From Kara's Party Ideas}

SOOO cute & looks SOOO yummy! Pie in a jar!!

{From Green Wedding Shoes <--DIY instructions included!!}

{From Green Wedding Shoes}

Love notes box for valentine cards! :)
Easy to make too! Newspaper over a shoe box & decorate!


{From Scrapbooks Etc}

OOOoooo the flowers!!!

{From Wedding Paper Divas}


{From Pepper Design Blog}


I love chalkboards! so fun :)

{From Her Majestys Pug Etsy Shop}


{From Fanny and Bea's Etsy Shop


{From Kalli Art Etsy Shop}


{From Calico & Co}



{From Kara's Party Ideas}

Can't forget the chocolate!!!

{From Elana's Pantry <--DIY recipe included!!}


So many different ideas & so little time left! I wish I thought about this a month ago!! :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)