Friday, April 29, 2016

Our NEW SHOP has LAUNCHED! Come Celebrate!


After thinking about this new transition for a while, I FINALLY created the new website/shop and made the change for Love Sparkle Pretty to become it's own site where my wonderful customers can purchase directly from the home page rather than going through Etsy! I have loved Etsy so much and I'm so incredibly thankful for that platform as LSP has transformed and become the brand that it is today but I knew it was time to branch out-not only for the brand and the story behind it but also for future customers as well.

I still have my Etsy shop open for those searching for our floral crowns, veils, combs, etc. but from now on, traffic will be driven straight to LoveSparklePretty.com where I've re-created the whole design.

I'm so thankful for the experiences and opportunities this "job" has provided for me and my family and I'm SO excited to welcome the future possibilities! Thank you to everyone for your continuous love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)