Friday, December 12, 2014

{RECAP} Vintage Delight Shopping Social

I have so much catching up to do on the blog and figured I would start with the recap of Vintage Delight Shopping Social that I helped host last month!

It was so much fun being able to set up one of my first "booths" for Love Sparkle Pretty and mingle with some inspiring women. A big thank you to the others that also hosted this event, Kristen, from Chariot Marie had lots of gorgeous vintage clothing available, Vivian of Etablir Shop not only opened up her space for the event but also had tons of stunning vintage rentals and pieces available (that pink vanity I used in my booth was hers)! There was also some delicious handmade ice cream available from Miniscoops (seriously good! I bought some Basil and Walnut ice cream as well as Coffee, Cookies & Cream) and beautiful vintage jewelry was showcased by Mel Scouts.

I loved how all of our aesthetics pulled together to create an inspiring space and a fun little getaway for ladies to do a little shopping. Each hour we also randomly chose names for several fun giveaways including a $100 gift card to Etablir Shop, a pair of vintage earrings from Mel Scouts, a floral dream catcher from Love Sparkle Pretty, a $100 towards vintage clothing from Chariot Marie and several other giveaways! We even had a glam photo booth which was definitely well used for photos with friends, props and silly faces.

Here are a mix of photos I snapped as well as several taken by Kristen Booth to capture the day. Thank you to all who stopped by to make this event a success!

If you are interested in coming to the next event, leave your email in the comments below.

 A huge thank you to Fleuretica for providing such beautiful floral arrangements for the event!!


 A reminder, if you are interested in coming to the next event, leave your email in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I'd love to come if I weren't so far away! You gals did a lovely job!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)