Sunday, October 20, 2013

Handmade Love featuring SheDoes Designs + DISCOUNT CODE!!

I am so passionate about the handmade business market and the love, value and craft that goes into pieces within handmade shops. Today, I am so excited to share my best friend's BRAND NEW Etsy shop, SheDoes Designs!

Crystal, my best friend since kindergarten, has put a lot of thought into creating her online shop of handcrafted infinity scarves, flower hair clips, sailor knot headbands and floral crowns.

Here is my beautiful friend and a little bit about her & SheDoes Designs in her own words:

"Hello, My name is Crystal, I am a 24 year old gal living her dream of creating beautiful things and being a daughter of the Lord. I decided to create SheDoes Designs because I wanted to use my gifts and talents to the fullest. It has been a long 2 year process of pushing myself through a lot of fears and doubts but here I am ready to take this new journey with my shop and the Lord by my side. 
My whole desire for creating SheDoes Designs is to bring inspiration to women. After praying a lot for the name I was personally inspired by Proverbs 31:12 and that is how I got my shop name. I am so excited to design pretty pieces for you."

Look at a few of her gorgeous shop pieces!
This teal sailor knot headband is available here.

This pretty floral scarf is available here.

This lovely lace headband is available here.

More pretty items will be coming soon to SheDoes Designs including floral crowns and flower clips!
Follow along with this sweet handmade shop via Facebook, Instagram (#shedoesdesignss) and go show some love by favoriting SheDoes Designs on Etsy.

In celebration of the grand opening, SheDoes Designs is offering a 20% discount on all items in the shop!! Use the code SHEDOES20 at checkout! Share this with your friends and help spread the love. <3

What is your favorite item from SheDoes Designs

Have a beautiful day my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous items! I'll definitely have to check out SheDoes Designs! Just another shop to add to my esty obsession :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)