Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happiness Lately

Happiness Lately:
*As you can see, my new heart shades. Seriously.
*Reading the L.A. Candy series by Lauren Conrad. At first, I wasn't into it. Honestly, I only started reading these books because-well, I heart Lauren Conrad-but the series has actually been hard to put down. Reality T.V. just isn't the same now.
*Mint n' Chip ice cream from Rite Aid. Nuff said.
*Just finished up VBS at my church where I was the crafts station leader. 2 days. 2 crafts. Cute and Crazy kiddos from ages 4-11. LOTS of Jesus lovin'. SO much fun!
*New sketchbook from Kelly Rae Roberts. Just stumbled upon her work and let me tell ya, I fell in LOVE.
*Upcoming photo shoots in Texas, Oregon and British Columbia. Wish I was there but at least my pretty pieces will be!
*Levi has finally learned how to give actual kisses-puckered lips, smooch sound and all. No more going in with an open mouth and slobber. LOL
*Mine and my husband's 3 year wedding anniversary is in a few days! Woop!
*Not being so concerned with "getting ready." A bit of toothpaste, mascara and a maxi is all I need. Bleh.
*Memories from the night we danced to lots of country music.
*Emails with a good friend. Thank you Tara.
*The Valencia Orange Starbucks refresher. Wakes you right up and perfect for this summer heat.
*Speaking of summer heat, a trip to the beach soon will make me happy! :)

What's making you happy lately?

5 comments:

  1. hi! i absolutely LOVE your blog- it is beautifully written and really well set out.

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog- i am searching for a 1000 different things to do in a lifetime and then giving them a go for myself
    ~1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE. Starbucks always makes me happy! Same with cuddles from my puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those heart shades are adorable on you! I read the first LA Candy book, just because I love Lauren Conrad, too. But then I was too embarrassed to read any others because I am way older than the target audience. I don't know why... it's not like I don't watch abc family shows, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read LC's book too and liked it a lot. I haven't read the sequels! www.styleoyster.blogspot.com / www.thegymbunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love our emails. I look forward to checking my inbox way to much. :)) I heart you!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)