Monday, March 4, 2013

NEW BLOG DESIGN


I downloaded a free trial of Photoshop and have been working on a new blog design ever since. I just may have to buy it though because I'm quite addicted already. ;)

I  knew what I wanted as far as detail to my blog but couldn't get what I wanted from my trustee "paint" program! lol So, I plunged into this amazing little Photoshop trial and Viola-a new blog design! I'm really loving what I have done so far and I hope you do too! I still have a few changes to make (mostly to the navigation bar and such) but for the most part, I can take a break from it and spend a few more hours with some coffee and my pink glue gun. Hehe.

By the way, see that photo of me to the right? My amazing and talented friend Aurora from Vilchis Squared took it! Isn't she the bees knees? Tomorrow, I will be sharing a tea party styled shoot that she created which is where that photo is from.
Stay tuned friends!
Hope you are having a beautiful Monday!

7 comments:

  1. i love this new blog style! i'm working on mine too but i think it will take a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! It is quite time consuming! My bottom was a bit numb after a while. lol

      Delete
  2. love the update! i just did a little photoshop-less update on my header/buttons too. i know i will probably need to spring for photoshot at some point but not ready yet. great new photo too! can't wait for a fancier photo too :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your blog! If you don't want to buy the full blown Photoshop (which is like hundreds of dollars), I really recommend Photoshop Elements. It still has more than the average person would use in regards to editing, and is only in the $80-120 range as far as I know. I use an older version of Photoshop Elements from like, 2008 or something, but it works fantastically and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good. Photoshop is totally addictive. I made my blog design using it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a cute blog! Love the design :) I'm a new follower from the hop. Can't wait to follow along!

    http://fancyhomelife.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)